Good EARLY Estelle NSF Wing Urgently Needed!

42GPW

H​I all,

I wonder if any of you guys are able to help me please?

I keep my little collection of classics in a small industrial unit I rent on an old WW2 airfield locally to me.... I've recently been having a clear-out of junk in the unit - so for the last few days, along with my '67 Volvo Amazon GT and '54 Austin A40, I've had my superb, totally original '78 one-owner, 8240-mile from new, 120L parked just outside....

Yep - you've guessed it...low and behold - I went to unlock the unit this morning, only to find that somebody had driven something obviously large and heavy (truck-sized) into the NSF corner - completely wrecking the front-wing and badly bending the front panel and the leading edge of the bonnet...the impact also pushed the Skoda backwards into an old tractor, which has cracked (but not completely smashed) the OSR tail-light...

Luckily, the bumper and grill/ headlight surrounds had been removed..... I can repair the front panel and the bonnet, but the wing is totally shot - does anyone know where I can get hold of another in good order please?

I'm absolutely gutted that this has happened to such a superb, original car - hopefully someone can help?

Kind Regards,

Guy.

post-108820-0-63732400-1455636489_thumb.jpg

post-108820-0-20210700-1455636501_thumb.jpg

Edited by 42GPW

Hi'ya fella!

Many thanks for the link mate - unfortunately, I don't really do the Facebook-thing and I was totally lost on there...any pointers as to where I even start please???

I'm a member of the Skoda Owners Club too, but I don't know who to contact there...!!!

I don't suppose you have an old-fashioned phone number or email address for anyone who may be able to help me with a replacement wing, do you?

Guy. :-)