I-Pietra Floor Tiles (Alpine Grey)

Robshaw

Hi All,

I've got the following floor tiles for sale:

http://www.tilegiant.co.uk/i-pietra-alpine-grey-600x600.html

Unfortunately, I've since been told we are having a different style so these must go up for sale. It's cash on collection only as these are bloody heavy!

There are 3 (600x600) tiles in a pack and I've got 5 packs so 15 Tiles in all.

It's 1.08 m2 coverage for 1 pack of tiles. I've copied the blurb from the website below: 

SKU 820780 Finish (Appearance) Lappato Recommended Room Bathroom, Conservatory, Hall, Kitchen, Lounge Material Porcelain Glaze Glazed Rectified No Nominal Size (mm) 600x600 Thickness (mm) 9 Quantity per Square Meter 2.7 Size Format Large Style Natural Stone Effect Suitability Indoor Only R Rating R10 PEI Rating 3 Texture (Feel) Flat Tile Type Plain Usage Wall and Floor

I paid £170 for these so would rather like £100 but open to offers.

If you have any questions, please do let me know. Collection from HP18.

Many thanks,

Rob

That's a bugger, we are just about to re-vamp our bathroom, and these would be ideal, but you live too far away.....can you move 150 miles nearer please....

That's a bugger, we are just about to re-vamp our bathroom, and these would be ideal, but you live too far away.....can you move 150 miles nearer please....

I do travel all over the UK for work - Where in the world are you?

Might be able to sort something if you wanted to make me an offer?