Octavia lll Rear fogs

Is there a VCDS owner who lives in the Basingstoke - Salisbury area who can enable my Scout ns fog light, and also update my boot control so that I can close the rear door as well as open remotely.?

I understand that both are possible ?

Thanks,

TM

Excuse my ignorance but what is VCDS?

In layman's terms: it's a programme/machine that connects to the onboard CPU of the car. That onboard computer amongst other things decides how much fuel to inject, when to change speeds, basically anything that the car can do. There are some options (listed here: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/299426-octavia-iii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/ ) that can be changed to make life easier or nicer. And since the programme costs quite a bit people who have the programme tend to be nice people who like playing around and they sometimes to it for other peoples cars as well.

HTH

In layman's terms: it's a programme/machine that connects to the onboard CPU of the car. That onboard computer amongst other things decides how much fuel to inject, when to change speeds, basically anything that the car can do. There are some options (listed here: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/299426-octavia-iii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/ ) that can be changed to make life easier or nicer. And since the programme costs quite a bit people who have the programme tend to be nice people who like playing around and they sometimes to it for other peoples cars as well.

HTH

Thanks for that, really helpful