Mufflerectomy

What are peoples opinions on a mufflerectomy exhaust on a VRS? I still have my cat in and I'm booked in to get my backbox replaced with a straight through pipe and a new tip at my local powerflow dealer. Does anyone have an idea on what my car will sound like?

My Tractor is fairly loud at the moment with standard exhaust and s2000 filter, how much louder will a mufflerectomy give me ?

is there any difference when im idling and on boost too? also hoping for owl noise :)

My Tractor is fairly loud at the moment with standard exhaust and s2000 filter, how much louder will a mufflerectomy give me ?

is there any difference when im idling and on boost too? also hoping for owl noise :)

Well the difference between mine and a mates PD100's are massive... both straight through with the only difference being that mine has a centre silencer 

I have an S2000 filter, mufflerectomy and a cat. Loud is what you get. Loud sucking noise from filter loud roar from exhaust from boost and a monotonous drone when driving on the motorway. Sometimes get owl noise at low revs with a cold engine.