Towing with the Roomster Auto

Morgana

Terve! Manni, isn't your car a lot on Instagram if seeking Roomster?

I am glad to hear about the 1.2 TSI DSG-7 is doing this nicely, as we're awaiting ours from the dealership (2nd hand car, no. 2 role in family).

They are mounting detachable towing bar to it upon delivery. From my own time at Skoda, I remember the mechanics popped out the right hand side taillight and joined in a split cable set to the connector below. Can't remember if they coded anything though...

Hi,

Yeah, my Insta contains a lot of pictures about my Roomster. 1.2 TSI with DSG-7 is running fine, now with about 50 000 km. :)

• Like 1

Hi,

Yeah, my Insta contains a lot of pictures about my Roomster. 1.2 TSI with DSG-7 is running fine, now with about 50 000 km. :)

We're so happy with the 1.4 TSI and DSG-7 in Octavia 3, so we found the perfect allrounder in the Roomster "Scout" (actually Family level, but it features Scout plastics) instead of trying to find a petroli Touran with auto at reasonable price levels. ... It'll be a 2013 model, so I will dribble on your new style logos front and rear. :D

We're so happy with the 1.4 TSI and DSG-7 in Octavia 3, so we found the perfect allrounder in the Roomster "Scout" (actually Family level, but it features Scout plastics) instead of trying to find a petroli Touran with auto at reasonable price levels. ... It'll be a 2013 model, so I will dribble on your new style logos front and rear. :D

Have you noticed new style on steering wheel and gear stick also? ;)

IMG_0630.JPG

Yes, but they will be difficult/expensive to convert to.

Yeah. I'd like Octavia III Scout's gear changer to Roomster Scout (it's with SCOUT logo) but I think it's not that easy or cheap to do. :)