Interim ICE installed

winx

well I couldnt stand the standard ice in the car any more, so decided to chuck in some of what I have laying about. I was going to go the whole hog and install the carpc as well as everything else audio wise but started running out of time so just put the sub, headunit handsfree and camera detector in for now.

I know it looks aweful in this picture but it will do for now, when I get some more time the car pc, second battery and some amps and processors will go on one side and the other amps on the other, new subs will be along the back seat probably, not quite decided yet!

So, please excuse the horribleness!

DSC00391.jpg

Headunit and handsfree

DSC00393.jpg

Overall current view of the front

DSC00399.jpg

Having taken a load of bass off the fronts and got the sub doing the hard work has made a big difference. Sound deadened behind the front speakers and got rid of some of the moisture film, which has made a decent difference. I am now deciding on how to go about the door builds to fit my focals in the front doors