Locking issue

Hi, I have searched but can't find my specific problem. Can anyone help please. When I lock and unlock my car 2002 vrs, the central locking works on all doors and the boot, but not on the passenger rear door. I can manually lock and u lock the door no problem. It's like the electric signal to that door is dead. Where should I start looking for the solution. I'm not an amazing mechanic, but happy to try most simple things! Thanks in advance.

Firstly check for broken wires in the rubber boot between the door and 'B' pillar. If they are ok it will most probably be the actual lock in the door £30ish off eBay. I have four on my car from eBay and work perfectly well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could also be something as daft as a sticky mech, plenty of wd40 and spray grease fixed my front passenger door where the button stopped dropping on locking. You need the door card off to lube it properly mind.

• Like 1