Cruise control for my 4x4

Hi all well i own a 56 plate 1.9 tdi 4x4 est  had it a whole week now lol

Very pleased with it  but like all of us id like to make it better so i want to add Cruise Control to it

Now i see on ebay lots of bits for  octavia cruise control but im in the dark here and dont have a clue what parts i need

so im hopeing  some of you maybe have added cruise control to you cars and can give me advice on parts i need

and what sort of a job is it to add to my car  ??

Heres Hopeing for some help

all the best  Anthoney :sweat:

Hi all well i own a 56 plate 1.9 tdi 4x4 est had it a whole week now lol

Very pleased with it but like all of us id like to make it better so i want to add Cruise Control to it

Now i see on ebay lots of bits for octavia cruise control but im in the dark here and dont have a clue what parts i need

so im hopeing some of you maybe have added cruise control to you cars and can give me advice on parts i need

and what sort of a job is it to add to my car ??

Heres Hopeing for some help

all the best Anthoney :sweat:

You will need the stalk and maybe a new steering controller depending on what version is currently fitted.

Should take about 1.5 hours to fit. The steering wheel and airbag need to come off to get at the stalk.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply FREEDOM  its all ready sounding a big job lol the most scary bit for me is takeing the air bag off  the rest not so bad  other than codeing it of corse lol

more info still needed i think i dont wana go to this job blind would hate to hurt my  new fav car

thanks so far anthoney

Thanks for your reply FREEDOM its all ready sounding a big job lol the most scary bit for me is takeing the air bag off the rest not so bad other than codeing it of corse lol

more info still needed i think i dont wana go to this job blind would hate to hurt my new fav car

thanks so far anthoney

Disconnect the battery, leave it half an hour, then it's two clips and a plug to undo.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk