Passenger Air Con less cold/powerful than driver side RHD

Hi all. I hope someone can assist me with me issue. I've done a search on the forums and I found threads with similar symptoms but different faults. So as the topic says my vehicle is a RHD and at present the AC on the passenger side (left) is slightly more warm than the driver side. This is physically noticeable in that the left and center left vents actually "blows" a little less powerful than the right and centre right vents. My first thought was maybe the a flap was stuck or something so I performed the flap reset by pressing the bottom left ac button and the econ button. I heard things moving but it didn't seem to help.

After which I tried diagnosing the problem via VCDS and here is where i found something strange. According the readout there is a difference of approximately 10 degrees between the "Left Outlet Blower Temperature " and the "Right Outlet Blower Temperature" approximately 20 and 10 degrees respectively. This seems to highlight the problem but I don't know what could be causing it. Can a flap be actually stuck and reset doesn't help? I also read something about a temperature sensor on the passenger and driver side but I couldn't find any pics or anything specific so that I know what i'm looking for. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks.