Greetings

Quietman37

Hi,

I've been browsing the site for the past few days picking up some tips and hints. I've already amassed more helpful info than I'll ever be able to repay so thanks to all the knowledgeable contributors who have shared their experience on here.

I've recently ordered a Superb 1.4 TSI ACT Hatch, SE L Exec, Magnetic Brown, Beige Alcantara with some odds and sods added and now I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting for delivery. Based on the information shared on the forum I'm already looking at my options list and wondering if I should tweak it. It appears that by not ordering Traffic Sign Recognition I've shot myself in the foot as the VCDS app could feasibly add a bunch of new features. I've also kept the standard Zenith wheels but now I'm looking at Modus or Pegasus ( but then I see threads that suggest Pegasus wheels might knock-back delivery dates). I also think the Brown/Beige oozes class but then some b*ggers on here post pics of their Petrol Blue/Beige machines and they look fantastic. I've still got time to tweak so I'll hold off and make sure of my choices.

Currently, apart from the Mag Brown/Beige, I've ordered:

Park Assist (I can't park for toffee)

Rear Camera (I really mean it, I can't park)

Rear Wiper

Waste Bin

Spare Wheel

Mats

LED Pack (which should get 10 colours now if I've read right)

Kessy (Req'd for the LED pack)

Elec Front Seats (Req'd for Alcantara because reasons)(Interestingly, the Aug configurator update tells me that I would now need to add ventilation to get Alcantara so it becomes a heckuva' expensive upgrade)

Looking forward, TSR seems a no-brainer now and the colour Maxi-Dot doesn't seem to add any functionality but it does add some class ( or so the forums tell me ). Heated washer nozzles and windscreen would be nice but then, where do you draw the line? Decisions, decisions.

Cheers for now.

• Like 1

Welcome along and nice choice with the Superb - very good spec too.  You're right to take your time on the colour combos - try and see a few 'in the flesh' if at all possible as the online configurators and pictures don't do the colours justice.