dashboard rattle

during the last few days i have noticed an intermittent rattle from the dashboard of my vrs.it comes from the right hand side of the steering wheel just below the light dial and if you push the dashboard trim it stops.it sounds like tin foil rattling.sometimes it's there when it starts sometimes after an hour are so.at the moment i'am in france for a month so don't have any tools with me and i don't really want to take it to a garage here.does anyone know what it could be ?

during the last few days i have noticed an intermittent rattle from the dashboard of my vrs.it comes from the right hand side of the steering wheel just below the light dial and if you push the dashboard trim it stops.it sounds like tin foil rattling.sometimes it's there when it starts sometimes after an hour are so.at the moment i'am in france for a month so don't have any tools with me and i don't really want to take it to a garage here.does anyone know what it could be ?

I have the same noise coming from the dash. it's the plastic trim around the dials. If you press on it the noise stops. I havent solved it yet. But i'll be giving my car for the first service and i'll see what the dealer guys do with it. Will post the solution once I fidure it out