Superb Mk2 hatch/twin-door trim & handle replacement parts - help required

Good evening all,

I've recently changed my mk2 2006 Octavia VRS TSI to a mk2 2010 Superb TSI DSG. I've just covered 2,500 miles in 3 weeks mostly touring through France with no significant issues.

However, just before leaving for France 2 weeks ago I went to pull the hatch closed with the internal handle the screw holding this in pulled clean off of the thread and therefore pulled the trim carpet on the saloon door off as this took the closing force I was applying instead.

I need a replacement threaded plastic clip which the boot pull-down handle screws into and some replacement plastic clips which hold the saloon door trim carpet in place. I've searched online for ages today for both of these parts but to no avail. Does anyone have the part numbers? The threaded clip for the pull-down handle screw fixing must be very common as this was on my mk2 Octavia too. The saloon door carpet clips look like they should be common but I can't find the exact same thing on ebay etc. anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.