Octavia MkII vRS Hatch 2007(57) – 69k – great spec – SOLD

James_H

I will soon be selling my vRS and listing on Briskoda first.

It is a 2007 57 registration 2.0 TFSI petrol hatch in Race Blue, only two owners and 69,000 miles, with full MoT to September 2017 and full Skoda dealer service history.

Modifications

• Revo Stage 1 remap
  • Columbus navigation with SD/HDD, running 5238 and v13/2016 maps (can be replaced by original Stream MP3 if preferred with corresponding price reduction)
  • OEM Bluetooth – works with most phones for operation through either Columbus or Maxidot
  • VRS registration plate included in the sale
  • Audi S3 aluminium wishbones
  • Wheels coloured in sparkle silver

Specification (in addition to usual vRS kit)

• MY08 including the pack of 18” alloys, dual zone climate, jumbo box with aux-in, rear electric windows and red calipers
  • Xenon headlights
  • Rear parking sensors
  • Rain & Light sensor with auto dimming mirror
  • Maxidot
  • Cruise control

The one previous owner of this car was former moderator vRStu.  I have now had it for eight years.  My wife had been the main user for the last couple of years and she wanted something smaller and so it is time to move on.

This has been a great car to me over that time, requiring little other than routine maintenance.  It has four matching Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tyres.  The car is in excellent condition for its age – cosmetically better than the 2 year old Approved Used MINI replacing it, due to always washing by hand and parking in the far away spot of car parks.  The wheels were refurbed in 2012 by Lepsons, who decided to change the colour without asking, but the sparkle colour (standard on many cars, but more glitzy than the regular VAG silver) actually works well.

The rear spoiler had suffered from the usual lacquer peel on these and so I have had it repainted.  I picked it up today and will refit this week, along with the other cleaning ready for sale.  More pictures will then follow.

Car is located in Epsom, Surrey, just ten minutes from M25 J9.

post-6432-0-21959400-1475069009_thumb.jpg

Edited by James_H