Skoda Octavia Vrs 2009 Tsi Race Blue

smash

Hi Im listing this on behalf of a close friend.

For sale we have a Race Blue 2009 09 plate Skoda Octavia Vrs pre fl.

This is one of the last pre fl that came with newest Tsi mk6 gti engine rather than the older tfsi engine. So a much stronger engine better mpg.

Im the third owner of the car and it stands at only 56k miles!! I look after this car with no expense spared. It is regularly snowfoamed washed, polished and waxed.

And the wheels are regularly g techniq sealed. Its in brillint condition and had been my absolute pride and joy for the last few yrs. Interior is in great order and the back seats have barely been sat in. The wheels are very new bbs ch reps in stunning silver these remain unkerbed and in as new condition. They have uniroyal rain sport 3 tyres all round that have done no more than 2000 miles.

It benefits from full service hx.

In the last 12 months I took the precaution of having the timing chain and tensioner replaced for the v.latest revison using genuine vag components. So the new owner has complete peace of mind. This is a very expensive job to get done. See the forum for details.

This car is stage 2 ready.

The spec is as follows.

Standard vrs spec. Plus these additional modifications

Cold air intake.

Miltek Cat back exhaust, pipeworx 3 inch down pipe

S3 alloy end intercooler

Hard alloy discharge pipes.

Polybushed engine mount.

Gfb dv+ diverter valve.

Stage 1 remap by shark performance, Mansfield

Whiteline rear anti roll bar

Superpro anti lift kit

Lowerded on AP coilovers, new top mounts and droplinks at the same time!

Bbs Ch reps with nearly new uniroyal rainsport 3 tyres.

Mot'd until 30th april 2017. Its flown through all previous mot's in my onwership.

This car goes so well and literally needs a stage 2 map to make it 280/290 bhp. My friend had one with this spec and it made 285 bhp and 350 torque this mk6 gti engine they use in the octavias is really a gem and still returns 40 mpg on a run. And 33 34 on local journeys.

It is reluctant sale due to having got a new job with considerably more mileage involved so im looking to replace with a daily hack.

My asking price is 7000 which considering the spec and mileage and condition is very fair.

I would potentially look at part ex against a diesel yeti if anyone has one.

Ring me on 07730597681 or message me on here.

Pics to follow

Ha ha sorry thats my tel no my friend who is selling it, is called Tom he is based in calder grove wakefield off junc 39 of the m1 his no 07891 469365.

To add it also had window blinds, wind deflectors all round and a genuine skoda boot cargo net.

Its my favourite combination, pre FL exterior with the FL interior. That's why I love the LE so much. I just prefer a DSG these days and have only ever seen 2 of these pre FL exterior with the FL interior cars with a petrol DSG combo, one was blue and the other yellow!

Good luck with the sale!