Hi all

Abac18

Just joined. Hi to everyone. I've found Briscoda to be a really useful source of info in the past but have not until now taken the plunge to join. Better late than never! I am a bit of a Skoda convert. I'm on my fourth Octavia and my wife is on her fourth Fabia. Slightly embarrassing admission really - you'll probably think us to be OCD or something. Truth is I just can't find a better car at a better price and my wife loves the Fabia - esp the new model.

So my latest is an Octavia SE Sport. An SE with extras for a mid-life crises. Lovely really, except for the sports seats that are killing my back. Clearly not designed for the 50 plus. I feel a bit of a ninny now for not having properly tested them. I'll be posting a plea for help on this elsewhere on the site. I've bought excellent replacement standard SE seats from a breakers yard but not sure if I should try to fit them myself. More elsewhere.

Anyway, lovely to be amongst fellow Briscodians - my new Czech mates (boom boom!)

• Like 1

Hi, welcome along!  I have had four Octavias too and I'm just in the process of ordering my third Superb.  We have had six other Octavias in the family (my Dad is on his fourth) as well so you're not the only one with so many Skodas!