Columbus DAB with v13 2016 maps

James_H

After selling my Octavia, I now have this Columbus for sale.  This is a Columbus and not an RNS-510 so has the proper green Skoda illumination.

I had been using an early Columbus in my car for a number of years (2007 pre-facelift), but upgraded to this DAB version back in 2014.   

Across the original and this DAB version, I had used a number of additional parts to make this work well (fascia, Autofun FM screen antenna for second input, 1K0035501J DAB/FM/GPS roof antenna, a couple of cables).  However, I put the non-DAB version back in the car before selling, so have just this head unit to sell.

I am also including an unused GPS antenna.

It has the 2016 v13 (8348) maps loaded.  Firmware version is 6270 (note I never did the PQTable/SKTable swap on this for the Octavia).  Part number is 3T0 035 686H.

Asking price is £500.

Can be collected from Epsom, Surrey (10 minutes from M25 J9).  Alternatively could be shipped, probably using DPD for their reliability and convenience for both me and recipient, for £17 including insurance.  If you collect, I have a VCDS and could help with coding.

Please PM if interested.

20161016_224029.jpg

20161016_224124.jpg

20160912_220859.jpg