Amundsen Nav confused if its in a Seat, Skoda or VW

Noticed today the Amundsen Nav in the Toledo/Rapid clone appears confused as to which brand of car its fitted to, as some of the menu option screens have lost their red background (Seat) and changed to Skoda green; the phone menu, or VW blue; nav and setup menu for example.

Can only think it may have something to do with the recent visit to the dealer, albeit to have the rather creaky accelerator pedal replaced  :wonder:

TP

My 2016 Ibiza shows different menu colours I'm sure. I just thought it was normal. Maybe SEAT updated the software in your unit when it went in for its work?

I have the current Media System Plus in my Ibiza. I'll try and get some photos of the menus later.

My phone menu shows up in green, Nav in blue I think, will check. The rest of the menu/display (radio/music) red.

Mine's been nowhere near a Seat dealer since I bought it as a pre reg. It went to a Skoda dealer for the first service,  they did was change the service schedule in the settings for me.

the menus on my MY14 amundsen+ are coloured differently for each mode like Mick's. the panel lighting and buttons are red (it's a SEAT). Skoda buttons are green. VW color is model dependent I think.

Edited by camelspyyder

Was quite sure our MY15 had all red menu screens but maybe I'm getting confused in my old age  :wonder:

Will check with the dealer just in case.

TP

Definately on mine, red colour theme for any music related screen, green phone and blue for sat nav related menu.

So yours sounds normal to me.

Had more strange goings on today in that I was resetting some of the settings following carrying out the factory reset and one of the screens came up with an orange background. Also I accidentally pressed the traffic key and tried to go back to setup by pressing the setup button but it stayed in traffic. Had to go to radio before I could get to setup again.

TP 

• 2 weeks later...

Popped into the dealer yesterday as I was close by and it is me going mad, everything is working as it should. So if anyone can recommend a good 'shrink'  :D

Oh and a chap who was looking at a used Toledo TDI asked if I was happy with mine and was it better than a Mondeo. He didn't elaborate as to which generation he was refering too but I agreed it was from my distant and fairly brief ownership experience of the Ford; it was quite a handfull with a V6 motor  :giggle:

TP