x9edy build thread

x9edy

where do i start  :nerd: .. 

iv owned the octavia now for about a month and cant complain about it one bit, the car itself is a 2008 SKODA OCTAVIA ESTATE 2.0 tdi. Started life as a dark blue low spec ambiente model but the previous owner, converted it into a full vrs rep and all respect to him. Its had full vrs bumpers, exhaust system, interior, bolero touchscreen stereo and maxidot clocks coded in, then he finished it off in skodas rallye green, which the mk2 didn't come in, so i believe its the only one. Couple pics of how i got it..

GZpGEm.jpg

rFyWlQ.jpg

obviously the first thing i did once i got it home was to give it some love with a wash and polish and once i was done the car was transformed, half the marks on the car where just dirt which came off with a bit of elbow grease and to be fair the paint job ain't bad at all and looks decent. once i get some free time i will give it a full detail and machine polish....

cTyjiZ.jpg

6RtSzY.jpg

like most of my cars they dont stay standard for long :notme:  within 12 hours of owning her i started the modding with blacking off the grill...

EEstvo.jpg

• Like 1