ISO connector - SYMPHONY unit from 2006 Fabia

Morning all.

We still have the above unit (CD version) but not the car and in advance of selling the SYMPHONY, I wanted to ensure it still powers up (it did last time) and check no CDs left in it!

I need a wired ISO plug (female pins to replicate the harness connector). I have a wiring diagram confirming 4 is ignition 12v, 7 is permanent live and pin 8 ground. My plan would be to cut the cables and attach to a 12v DC supply and test.

May seem an abvious question but can anyone point me in the right direction of where I can buy this sort of plug already wired? I have trawled through the usual sites, many offering harness adapaters, but that isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

The unit isn't compatible with our existing car (Skoda Rapid) and so I can't test it in there.

Thanks

Edited by ted1888