Whistling noise from drivers door area

I have noticed recently that my Octy appears to have developed a whistling noise, which to my ears, appears to be coming from the drivers door area.

The noise is as if a window has been left slightly open, but it certainly is not. Another thing i noticed was that it seemed to become more audible when the blower is turned up a notch or two. The whistling also diminishes when the blower is turned down a notch or two. 

The car is under warranty an i will be booking it into a dealership for them to check, but its likely to be weeks until they have a convenient slot so i wondered if anyone had experienced anything similar and could possibly comment on what it may well be???

Many thanks in advance :-)

I used to get this on my Mk1 Fabia VRS. It always turned out to be leaves that had become sucked in and trapped in the heater ducts. Although having said that, my current Octavia VRS has proved more leaf proof than my previous Fabia so far this winter.

I noticed it today. Very slight, but definitely something there. Maybe a combination of speed and win direction.

I popped the windows down and up to double check they were closed.

I don't think any leaves are involved.

Will just keep an eye (?) on it for now and hope it doesn't get worse.