octavia vrs mk2 stuff

NinjaVRS

hi seeing as i have put my car back to standard for sale i have the following thats come off the car for sale i have no pics but will provide asap

1. is a skoda columbus sat nav unit (non dab) 3t0 035 680b  h71  sw 4120  date on unit is 11/03/2013, i brought this from a member 3 yrs ago and has been fautless, nav works great always had it on the map when ever used car, worked with maxidot fine and displayed reverse optics and climate optics... will come with the surround in silver to fit pre fl or fl i think!, the aerial for the navigation, the code and the double fakra for am and fm on back columbus, needed to join to cars original aerial.. also think this unit has the dvd thing unlocked but not sure.. looking £300 posted be recorded

2. is a set of sunshades for the octavai vrs pre fl dont know if fit fl? these came from the van style site privacy shades, and come in a bag with all the clips but lost the instructions, again have been fitted to car but new car has tints so dont need.. this consist off 2 shades for the rear window and clips and 2 shades for both rear door windows, the way they clip in u can remove them whenever u want and re fit when needed, very good shades.. £50 (will need to find out about postage as very big)

3. is a set of silver trim for the octavia vrs pre fl or fl again if has sliver trim, this consists of ash tray complete and gear surround look very good if rest of interior is same silver eg radio surround and dash trims, looking for £40 posted

anything else i think off i will add

pics to follow

8 minutes ago, NinjaVRS said:

hi seeing as i have put my car back to standard for sale i have the following thats come off the car for sale i have no pics but will provide asap

1. is a skoda columbus sat nav unit (non dab) 3t0 035 680b  h71  sw 4120  date on unit is 11/03/2013, i brought this from a member 3 yrs ago and has been fautless, nav works great always had it on the map when ever used car, worked with maxidot fine and displayed reverse optics and climate optics... will come with the surround in silver to fit pre fl or fl i think!, the aerial for the navigation, the code and the double fakra for am and fm on back columbus, needed to join to cars original aerial.. also think this unit has the dvd thing unlocked but not sure.. looking £300 posted be recorded

2. is a set of sunshades for the octavai vrs pre fl dont know if fit fl? these came from the van style site privacy shades, and come in a bag with all the clips but lost the instructions, again have been fitted to car but new car has tints so dont need.. this consist off 2 shades for the rear window and clips and 2 shades for both rear door windows, the way they clip in u can remove them whenever u want and re fit when needed, very good shades.. £50 (will need to find out about postage as very big)

3. is a set of silver trim for the octavia vrs pre fl or fl again if has sliver trim, this consists of ash tray complete and gear surround look very good if rest of interior is same silver eg radio surround and dash trims, looking for £40 posted

anything else i think off i will add

pics to follow

Very interested in the sunshades if you could find out about postage..

dubbsley will do postage at £10 looks like tracked thru parcelforce via royal mail as u have first dibs? if not will go to vrsrob, rob if shades go do u still want the trims thanxs ian

24 minutes ago, NinjaVRS said:

dubbsley will do postage at £10 looks like tracked thru parcelforce via royal mail as u have first dibs? if not will go to vrsrob, rob if shades go do u still want the trims thanxs ian

Hi Ian, yeah possibly, be good to see some pics and obviously posting the lot would be easier :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NinjaVRS said:

Silver trims sold 

Sunshades sold    to vrs rob Thanxs fella nice meet ya, lovley car 

Columbus and leads and trim still for sale 

Great to meet you too buddy and I appreciate you coming out to meet me half way - legend!! Looking forwards to fitting the new goodies!  

Good luck with the new pride and joy!