Newbie on Friday!

FabiaVRSSE

Evening all, 

Just signed up to the forum so thought id introduce myself. Im Dave and ill be picking up my Fabia vRS SE on Friday.

Its got a few mods on it (coilovers, decat, milltek eaxhaust) which im not sure whether ill keep or put it back to its standard form. 

Looking forward to posting more on here as ive not been part of a forum for a few years while ive been driving my boring A3 diesel.

Cheers 

• Like 2

So picked up my Fabia at the weekend. I've looked at the SE register and it was on there. Needs a few bits (timing belt & a few bits of body work touching up) but overall happy with it. Won't be driving t till I've got the belt done as it's on 120k.

Its on coilovers not sure what brand yet and it's got a milltek exhaust on. Could do with some roof rail clips as they're all missing and a spare alloy if anyone has either of those items lying around! 

IMG_3146.JPG

IMG_3147.JPG

IMG_3148.JPG

IMG_3150.JPG

• Like 2