3" Exhaust System On VRS MK1

Is it possible to have a 3" Bore Exhaust System On A VRS MK1 from the Turbo back straight through to the rear box without any issues of it vibrating on the exhaust tunnel or chassis? 

sadly cant find a picture of it underneath, i will try to get one, its currently in the garage getting new suspension! If I see it on the lift on the way home tomorow, i will try to get a pic ;) the exhaust doesn't touch anything, I have a polybushed dogbone mount in too, it will even spit flames in the right circumstances! :o

No bother mate...Thanks for the info. I am now going to get a 3" s/s exhaust from the Turbo back with a straight pipe only until the rear box with will be a larger oval shape box than standard size for a deeper sound and a 7 x 5" tailpipe tailor made by powerflow exhausts. I was looking at milltex but the downpipe and decat section were a ridiculous price. I was just unsure if I would have the clearance using 3" Bore. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bmena said:

No bother mate...Thanks for the info. I am now going to get a 3" s/s exhaust from the Turbo back with a straight pipe only until the rear box with will be a larger oval shape box than standard size for a deeper sound and a 7 x 5" tailpipe tailor made by powerflow exhausts. I was looking at milltex but the downpipe and decat section were a ridiculous price. I was just unsure if I would have the clearance using 3" Bore. 

pretty much like me then, except I also have a center box, (and twin tailpipes) ... custom, and it will all fit perfect :) powerflow are quality too :)

Sounds good....:) car is choked at min and this will defo help get rid of the excess. I liked the guy at powerflow as he explained the exhaust system could be manufactured to exactly how u wanted it and whatever loudness of bark I required but I don't want it very loud or grunty lol