Just tripped over my Jukebox

With the IT and interweb features being at the bottom of my list of useful functions, only today did I spot the word "Jukebox" while checking out my SD music cards on my Columbus.

It only took a moment to see that I can download music from my SD cards to the Jukebox, though one card carries too much data and it will clearly take a chunk of time to download the 3,000 file capacity. So one day I'll select some favourite music and fill the Jukebox for future use.

Along the way I also checked out the CD/DVD player for the first time and indeed a random DVD movie played ok and a very old music CD played happily, surprisingly complete with a wee picture of the album / song information. 

The Jukebox is fussy and refused to recognise the music files on the old iPhone that I use only for music via the USB connection. That works a treat too.