ASZ EGR Coupler size ?

Anyone know what size coupler I will need if I want to replace the connection between the top boost pipe and the egr valve (ASZ engine)

The original pipe has worn lugs and cutting the old metalwork off and connecting the original pipe to the EGR valve using a coupler seems like a reasonable fix using one of these:

ebay coupler

Measuring the existing pipe the outside diameter appears to be 64mm, its not really possible to measure the inside diameter of the rubber hose without cutting the metal parts off so I am not sure which coupler is needed.

I have searched through lots of threads about EGR delete but no one ever says what size the rubber hose is when the metal connector parts are cut off.

Thanks

Hi Graffiti, no would still like to find out the diameter of the pipe so would appreciate any assistance in figuring it out, cannot be sure of the size of the original hose unless I cut the connector off then the car will be off the road.

I've been led to believe the ASZ and BLT connection to the EGR valve are different?

I have Airtec FMIC so only using the original top pipe, I also have a stealth EGR delete (valve removed and holes welded in EGR valve) so I want to retain it but need to figure out the sizes so I can sort out the connection between EGR and the top pipe.

If you have a coupler that will do the job let me know.

Cheers 

I think they are different to although i ordered a 64mm one.   I did think the black boost pipe will be the same (51mm) diameter though last night but after thinking im not so sure.   

You may be better just doing like whats in my profile?  Cheap alloy pipe and 90 degree 51mm hose going on to the coupling which if you measure the inside diameter of the egr will give you the correct coupling to buy.

Thanks for that, I contacted Creation Motorsport via ebay and they said they did not know the size of coupler needed for ASZ engine, very strange.

I will need to keep an eye out for a cheap 2nd hand boost pipe and cut the metal connector off to make sure as 54mm seems a bit small compared to the size of the pipe.