Adding pictures to phone contacta

I think it depends on what phone you have...but could be wrong.

Mine works with a Samsung Galaxy S7...all i did was put the pictures in the phone contacts on the mobile, reconnect to the car (bluetooth) and then refresh the contacts list in the car....and they just appeared.

It might not work with iPhones (not sure)....but have a try and see what happens.

Gaz

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From experience I can state that it works with Windows phones but not with iphones.

Apparently Apple are very strict about allowing access to certain parts of the o/s, photos being one.

Edited by graham47
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/06/2017 at 20:42, jinxgj said:

I think it depends on what phone you have...but could be wrong.

Mine works with a Samsung Galaxy S7...all i did was put the pictures in the phone contacts on the mobile, reconnect to the car (bluetooth) and then refresh the contacts list in the car....and they just appeared.

It might not work with iPhones (not sure)....but have a try and see what happens.

Gaz

I confirm the same with my Samsung S7.