New Octavia Owner

markjfish

Just wanted to say "Hi" to you all! :)

I'm new to owning a Skoda and new to owner's forums, so be gentle with me...

Having owned a 2004 A4 Avant Sport TDi for 7 years, I finally moved on and bought a 62 plate Octavia vRS Blackline.

Only been driving it less than 2 weeks, but love it already. More horses and more MPG than the A4 and a bigger boot, couldn't ask for more.

Cheers!

Octavia.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pazza said:

Hi, nice looking vrs I also have a 62 plate Blackline really nice cars

Thanks Pazza!

Does yours suffer from the colapsed bolster on the driver's seat?

I see from looking in the Forums that it is quite common on the vRS...

I've asked my local garage CAMSPEC about trying to sort it out as its giving me backache.

• Like 1

No buddy, not sure what mileage yours has on it, mine only had 39280 miles on the clock the day I collected it, and the interior looks brand new but I do know what you mean. my work vans a VW crafter and it's has suffered that problem

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

• Like 1

@Pazza Mine's done 99k, so fair mileage for a 62 plate. But the car is pretty mint. The outside is really clean with nothing more than a few small stone chips and inside the only seat with any wear is the driver's seat. I don't think the others have been sat in! The only issues are the driver's seat bolster & lumbar, which I hope to get fixed and the dash air vents where the rubber finish has crinkled.

• Like 1