Damaged drivers seat

Hi guys I made a bit of a school boy error today hoovering the car out. I sat the hoover on the drivers seat to reach the passengers seat and the hoover damaged my seat stupid I know but does any one know the best way to repair this ? Can I just replace the base of the seat or is it all one unit ? Would a smart repair be possible? Thanks in advance for your replys.

1500556776062-1676898550.jpg

Edited by firefox2

I don't know anyone who would do a smart (Or invisible) repair in situ but I think the seat squabs are available separately. You may find though, they come in kit form and the cover is a separate part... This MAY be of benefit if its all you need. The other option, is getting a secondhand seat from a scrappy/breakers yard or off EBAY. You might find the right match and it may be the easiest, cheapest method, if the airbag is intact.  Try looking here...

Skoda fabia 5j 2008 onwards 2014 se drivers side seat, with airbag

Thats an ebay listing, in Warwickshire I think. £50 collected. Same pattern.

Edited by mrgf

I don't know anyone who would do a smart (Or invisible) repair in situ but I think the seat squabs are available separately. You may find though, they come in kit form and the cover is a separate part... This MAY be of benefit if its all you need. The other option, is getting a secondhand seat from a scrappy/breakers yard or off EBAY. You might find the right match and it may be the easiest, cheapest method, if the airbag is intact. 

Skoda Fabia Drivers Seat 2012 With Airbag  

eBay sale, delivered, £50

Skoda fabia 5j 2008 onwards 2014 se drivers side seat, with airbag

This one looks cleaner but collection only, Warwickshire, at same price. 

You might get it couriered but might not! (eBay again).

Edited by mrgf

On 7/20/2017 at 21:05, mrgf said:

I don't know anyone who would do a smart (Or invisible) repair in situ but I think the seat squabs are available separately. You may find though, they come in kit form and the cover is a separate part... This MAY be of benefit if its all you need. The other option, is getting a secondhand seat from a scrappy/breakers yard or off EBAY. You might find the right match and it may be the easiest, cheapest method, if the airbag is intact. 

Skoda Fabia Drivers Seat 2012 With Airbag  

eBay sale, delivered, £50

Thanks for the advise I got the needle and thread out today I think it looks better lol. I'm going to get some of them leather fitted tailer made leather seat covers I think. A wee bit expensive been quoted £288 from jc seat covers but they do look the biz.

15007124887782036934193.jpg