2014 (14) Octavia vRS TDi manual hatchback

fewie

Hi Guys, 

The time has come to sell my vRS so I thought I'd advertise it here on the group 1st before Autotrader and the like.

specification

2014 Mk3 vRS TDi 184 hatchback in candy white with manual transmission.

1st registered 30/05/2014, I am the original owner.

The following optional extras were ordered with the car:

Black Styling Pack

sunset glass

winter pack (heated seats and screen)

upgraded canton stereo system

colout maxi dot display

spare wheel (space saver)

Crusie Control (not standard on earlier MK3 vRS's like this one)

Silver stiched part leather/cloth upholstery

The car also benefits from some accessories fitted such as:

reversible boot floor

luggage net set

vRS sill protectors front and rear (rear imported from Europe).

Mud flaps.

The car has covered just over 33,100 miles and has a full service history from the supplying Skoda dealer, including the two recalls required for this model.  The car is MOT'd until the end of May 2018, having passed with no advisories. 

The car car has been a faultless servant for 3 years, offering excellent performance combined with £30 annual tax and 60+ mpg on the family holidays to Cornwall.

I'm looking for £13,250 Ono for the Car, which I believe fair given the mileage and £1000 plus worth of options.  The car has finance outstanding with VWFS which will be settled prior to a new owner taking home (just want to be transparent).

I'll add photos to this thread as soon as it stops raining long enough to take some decent shots!  The car is available to view and buy straight away and I'm in East Yorkshire, just outside Hull.  The mileage will increase by around 150 miles per week until sold.

if you have any questions or would like more information please reply to this thread or drop me a PM.

• Like 1

Should also say the car is in excellent condition for age/mileage with only a few stone chips and a very small amount of kerbing to front near side wheel that's bearly noticeable.

IMG_6071.JPG

IMG_6075.JPG

IMG_6076.JPG

IMG_6080.JPG

Edited by fewie