FOR SALE - 1.9tdi fabia vrs

superandy

Scoping out interest in I'm MK1 fabia vrs.

black magic

factory xenons and cruise

full service history in log book up to 2014. Since then I've serviced myself, up to twice a year. I have some receipts for parts, admittedly I don't have all. But I reckon 6 services since I've had it due to the higher mileage.

11 months MOT.

has had new clutch, starter motor and battery in last 2 months, new front hub and brake carrier this week.

exterior: fair condition for age, a few rust bubbles behind rear licence plate and on sills. Stone chips on front and bonnet. 

4 good standard alloys, some staining. 

Interior is clean bar the usual rip in drivers seat. Everything electricL works. 

car is unmodified and unmolested, I've done mainly motorway miles and only selling due to needing an estate. 

Will post some pics over the weekend. Will be available from the 14th of August.

based in wigan

Edited by superandy