Bluetooth Issue

Dozz

Just wondering if anyone is having the following Bluetooth issue.
I have my Nexus 6p connected (running vanilla android) and can make 1 phone call through the hands free no problems.

If I try to make a second call it won't ring through the speakers and I can't have a conversation as the recipients voice won't come through the speakers either. This all occurs when showing the phone still connected to the hands free.
I have a feeling it's the phone as the wife's iPhone works fine and I have tried another android phone and it seemed to be okay.
Pretty strange as the Nexus has the most up to date android software available...
Any feedback greatly appreciated

I reset the media/radio unit but no change. I guess it's time to change my phone so.....

The other thing of note for any of you that are contemplating a factory reset is that it locks you out of the skoda connect app. It seems that the pass code is only valid for 14 days......

I meant it may be worth asking Skoda dealer.

Have you emailed Google? I bought from Google as well. 13 months after purchase, it was freezing, so they swapped it for a new one for me. Then after 4 months, they again swapped it for me. 

Edited by bigboss