Door exterior Grab Handle damage

Hello everyone, last night when i tried to go into the gas station i had a little accident and now my door handle is like below.

Does anybody know if it is easy to change and what is the spare part price? i dont want to paint it becouse it is hard to catch cappucino beige metalic color.

thanks

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-12 at 20.55.44.jpeg

Contact a good local bodyshop and see what they would charge to re-paint it. Colour matching is what these sort of people do. Even if you but a new one....and I suspect removal/re-fitting is not that easy...you will still need to get it painted by someone. You could, as an alternative, go onto the Superskoda site and buy 4x polished aluminium door handle covers...they merely clip on, are secure and look pretty good. Or, just leave it until you come to sell and they get all the odd scratches etc done at once.

Lots of options. Don't forget...it's just a car and no-one else really cares about a wee scrape on it.