Traction Control not working

_N_

My Rapid is 4 years and 3 months old (just out of the 4 year warranty) and I noticed that Traction Control is not working. I tried switching it off, but the light wouldn't come up on the dashboard. Then, since it was raining today, when turning onto a main road, I accelerated a bit faster to see Traction Control kick in, but it didn't and I had wheel spin.

So, what could be the issue? Is there a fuse for TC? As I've read, it might be throttle sensor? Everything else works fine on the car and i didn't have any issues with the car so far, I've had it since new.

Just to update, I had a look at the fuses and a number of smaller sized fuses started coming loose and were sitting at a slight angle, and one of them fell out and was hanging on by one leg of the fuse. I pushed them all back in and now Traction Control is working again and I can enable/disable it with the push of the button on the centre console.

Moral of the story, might not be a bad idea to check the fuses from time to time. The big ones were all sitting in place, it's the small ones that come loose.