Hello from Belgium

Michel4632

Thanks for your welcome.

Fortunately, initial annoyances are limited...but annoying :-)

1) Poor design of the key - hatch opens on its own when the key is in my pocket (never happened for the last 12 years with previous model VW keys in my pocket). Happens under rain, in my garage, everywhere ! And of course, de-activates the alarm !

(Temporary ?) fix : bought a key case...

2) Eco mode doesn't resume after engine being switched off - have to reselect the mode every time using the car

Potential fix : software upgrade ?

3) Various bugs of the infotainment system (impossible to change sound volume, random interruptions in the sound when playing from the jukebox...)

Switching off and on the system usually fixes the problem, but I hope a software upgrade will fix them permanently.

4) Data connection from phone (rsap protocol) : stopped working with no particular reason - couldn't yet get it back to work.

5) Skoda connect zone notifications don't always work as advertised (yesterday, went 100km out of my alert area and got...nothing !

6) Screen and piano black buttons look dirty after the slightest touch...

So, in a nutshell : switch off the infotainment and then comes a very pleasant car to drive and live with ! ;-)

I'll post this in the main topic too.