cigar lighter socket etc

mrcrow

i see two holes which i take are for 12v supply to accessories...one i think would be a cigar lighter

i want to run my tyre pump up toy from the sockets..either one...i dont smoke

i have uploaded a pic....what kind of fittings go in these

should i be getting an adapter etc

it would be good to charge my phone as well...can that be done

thanks for looking

cheers

geof

skoda sockets.jpg

12v plug for tyre inflator and phone charger adapter plug into round 12v supply/ cigarette lighter socket. The square shaped socket is an aux in for the head unit.

would have been better posting this in the Fabia section, not really a styling or care care issue.

Edited by Kenny R

1 hour ago, Kenny R said:

12v plug for tyre inflator and phone charger adapter plug into round 12v supply/ cigarette lighter socket. The square shaped socket is an aux in for the head unit.

would have been better posting this in the Fabia section, not really a styling or care care issue.

thanks Kenny

when i put on "start a new post"...the fabia and other models were in grey in the drop down menu...wouldnt click as a section heading

i will log off and clear all my cache and see if it works...it used to be ok

i was using a favourite link for an earlier post on claying bodywork....so i have now changed the link to the main briskoda opening page...:D

and of course thanks for the info on the socket...on closer inspection it does look a bit like the cigar lighter on my other cars

i will plug the tyre inflator tomorrow to see if it works..

my son in law has is just now..

ps i may have asked you before ...are you in musselburgh?? or what...i used to hang out there when i was at college in portobello

cheers

geof

Edited by mrcrow