Fabia III - 1.2TSI (110) MaxChip Pro

Jcb05

Hey Guys, 

Its now come the time to start prepping my car to give back to the Dealer, I have had it for 2 years and will now be moving back to a Golf. 

So I am selling my MaxChip Pro Chip that has done my 1.2 Fabia Monte Very well over the last 18 months. 

takes the 110 BHP Engine up to (stated) 146BHP. I haven't had the chance to get it on a rolling road but I can say it is a very different drive with it attached. Can definitely feel the increase in power. 

Much more ready to pull away, more usable power throughout the range, better pull away on the motorway, and better MPG on those longer runs. I easily achieve 50mpg on a long run with this on. 

I have been using this on a 1.2TSI 110 with a DSG. I don't know if it will fit the 90bhp Engine but see no reason why not as they are the same engine, just with different injectors. 

This was advertised as a silent chip (non-detectable) but I haven't taken the risk with the manufacturer servicing. Takes 5 mins to fit / remove. Happy to include pictures on where the cables go to as the instructions sent were absolute ****e! 

Looking for £75 + Postage or near offers.. 

was purchased from www.maxchip.de but they no longer sell the product. Paid £249 

Closest product I can find now is : https://www.racechip.co.uk/shop/skoda/fabia-nj-from-2014/1-2-tsi-1197ccm-110hp-81kw-175nm.html 

Edited by Jcb05
price drop

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gizmo locked this topic