Fabia Bohemia 2007 - Audio options

My lady has just bought a mid 2007 Fabia Mk2, and for some reason it has a really cheap (non OEM) audio system, with poor aerial. It won't be hard to extract, as the whole unit almost fell out when I checked it.

What would you recommend I fit, given the budget is up to about £80, and I have little knowledge about CAN Bus 1.6 to 2.0 which seems like a tricky and costly element for upgrading to the bargain RCN210 available on eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Car-Stereo-RCN210-BT-CD-SD-MP3-USB-AUX-GOLF-TOURAN-TIGUAN-CADDY-PASSAT-POLO/162719271062?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D49129%26meid%3D45e5f36ace5f47148aa0516ab0f67ee0%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D331611844614&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851 this listing has a range of wiring adapters that is supposed to help!!!

Am I OK just to buy say the SWING model, and just wire in?

Any suggestions appreciated.

i believe the swing wont work dance is standard in preface lift mk2s from what ive seen. thats whats in mine think anything like the swing or others needs the 1.6 - 2.0 conversion ive not found anything on that as i wanted to fit the dab sat nav radio into mine 

Thanks Karlos. Wish I'd waited bit longer, as bought a Swing just before seeing your post..Doh! May investigate 1.6 to 2.0 CAN option, but will likely now need to sell Swing and get Dance. 

Buying car parts - Check twice, Fit once

There is some dialogue I saw about doing this - Gingerbeardman 

Edited by Bohemia