Slim’s Detailing.

Bignij

I purchased 1L Dragonsbreath wheel cleaner. Brilliant stuff. 

Mammoth drying towel. Brilliant. 

Wheel detailing brush. Whilst it is good.  You might as well use a standard paint brush and mask the metal bristle holder with electrical tape.

Some before and after.

D75DE602-F1F0-4D09-814F-978E220F990C.jpeg

977F87E0-8836-412C-BCCE-F4C007FFD760.jpeg

B776BEF0-1F77-4A19-8C57-FAF311749893.jpeg

885E0AD4-5381-4580-A035-A4F35E767448.jpeg

Edited by Bignij
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't spend £70 to get £20 back 'cos I don't need that much but I'm sure some one who's having a restock could. I didn't read it properly but I understood that you could spend the £20 on anything. I perhaps should read the email properly.:blink:

1 hour ago, Bignij said:

I wouldn't spend £70 to get £20 back 'cos I don't need that much but I'm sure some one who's having a restock could. I didn't read it properly but I understood that you could spend the £20 on anything. I perhaps should read the email properly.:blink:

Yep just read it properly. It's £20 worth of stuff that they specify. It's still ok IF you want that stuff. There's a 10% off first order if you subscribe to their newsletter. I will say that I subscribed somewhile ago and they don't bombard you with stuff. The only emails I get are for promotions etc. If it's one a month that's about it. Their prices compare ok with everyone elses. And they do a points scheme which can save you if you buy regularly.