Hello from Croatia!

BlindReaper

Hi fellow Škoda enthusiasts! 

My name is Hrvoje (I know it is a bit strange for you to pronounce) an I come from a small country called Croatia, you may heard of it tho.
I came across this forum about a month ago through a google search, read and searched it since then, and today I've decided to register because it really is a nice and helpful forum, and I want to add to it.

I should mention that I bought my first Škoda about a month ago, it's Fabia mk1 2002 1,4 MDI petrol, technically she is my first car which I've bought with my own money, owned a Peugeot 106 before her which I've got as a gift from my parents.

Anyways, I really dig this car, there really is something special that comes from that huge factory in Czech Republic which I've visited few years ago on my trip with school. Should also mention that i'm 25 years old.

So again, a big hello to all of you great folks, I think I'm going to stick around for a while! :D