My 1st Skoda.

Itsrelfy

Hello everyone. 

My names adrian and I’m just about to pick up a 16 plate superb se l executive on Saturday if the car is as good as the pictures look. 

The car car was up in Mansfield and I live in Maidstone Kent, so I have not actually seen it in the flesh yet. It’s business grey with the 19 inch Sirius alloys. 

Ive read of quite a few different issues in the superb forum. Obviously people will share there problems on forums like this but are skodas on the whole good cars? 

Ill post what what happens on Saturday. 

Thanks

adrian. 

4ABEA095-ADBF-49A2-B334-8C75B851B17D.png

Forums attract enthusiasts or people with issues. If you were to take this as representative you'd run away from any vehicle. I think in general Skodas are reliable well engineered cars that experience little issues. I suspect that if you look after it the Suberb will be excellent. Our Yeti has been excellent over the last 15 months and we have a Suberb comming next month so I certainly hope I am right!

Yours looks really nice, hope it is as good in the flesh! 

Edited by edwards