Hello from Torquay

f23creative

Hi, just joined the site after needing some info. I've recently bought a 2012 Octavia VRS Blackline Estate in Racing Blue from Murray Skoda in Plymouth. My particular car was first registered by Jewsons Skoda in Oxford. Only been a couple of weeks but loving it so far. Just need to get the Amundsen+ Bluetooth activated and it'll be perfect. Pretty sure it would have been deactivated due to the Blackline steering wheels not having the controls? Anyways, fingers crossed the dealer in in Plymouth will be able to sort it out. Look forward to learning more about the car via Briskoda. Cheers!

IMG_8270.png

• Like 1

Murray Skoda Newton Abbot are nearer to You , I bought a Yeti in from Murray Skoda Plymton  and Newton Abbot hey kindly rectified a little job me very Pleased with the Skoda Yeti I bought . Thank You Natalie Matthews Murray Skoda Plympton.       

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Clive said:

Welcome to Briskoda f23, that looks great mate, but how is it so bloody clean :blink: :thumbup:

Thanks Clive, took this photo when I'd  picked it up fresh off the dealer forecourt after its pre-sale service and valet. The previous owner has looked after this car very well.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Strapper said:

Murray Skoda Newton Abbot are nearer to You , I bought a Yeti in from Murray Skoda Plymton  and Newton Abbot hey kindly rectified a little job me very Pleased with the Skoda Yeti I bought . Thank You Natalie Matthews Murray Skoda Plympton.       

I'd originally viewed my car on the forecourt at Murray Newton Abbot as it was traded in there. I called in there to see if they still did Skoda and the VRS had just arrived. Murray Newton are VW now although they do service Skoda's but I was actually aiming to test drive a Fabia Estate at the Plympton branch. The Fabia felt a bit on the small size for what I needed so Plympton arranged for the VRS deal to be done with them so it was under the Skoda approved Used scheme instead of Das Welt Auto. It's booked in for the VDCS check for the bluetooth this week.