shock absorbers for elegance 4x4

I have sourced a 2001 Elegance 4x4 at the weekend as a little project.  As the engine on my mk1 vrs 2002 is all mapped and I have spent a lot of money on it.. I decided to drop it into the elegance and mate it upto the 4 wheel drive system.

However prior to this I ordered some Bilstein shocks for my VRS(only the rears at the moment as there is a shortage of front VRS Bilstein's for this car, a backlog of orders so I`ve been told) and H&R 20mm lowering springs.

My question is will the rear shocks that were meant for the VRS fit the 2001 Elegance, are the rear shocks common across all Octavia chassis?  I am glad I did not order any front shocks yet for the VRS as I am certain the front shocks are special to the VRS model.

Regards,

Samuel