Polishing Exhaust Tips

Has anybody polished the exhaust tips on a Fabia VRS? If so, please could you upload a picture. My VRS has a black roof and black alloys so the black sooty exhaust tips fit right in but wondered what they would look like polished. 

Many thanks 

Well they look nothing special IMO.

You might see what like in the vRS Owners Register at the top of the page, or in the other tread on Reviews and Videos.

I always painted the tail pipes Satin Black for the Stealth / Diesel look, and de-badged.

The blast of black soot on occasion fools those dirty diesel drivers tailgating you as you shoot off up the road.

?

Why not go and clean and polish your tail pipe and post a picture, 

10 minutes max is all it takes?

Edited by Offski

If they were chrome or stainless, try Solvol Autosol... One of the best metal polishes I have ever known. It comes in tubes, similar to toothpaste but try not to mix the two up!