2014 bonnet badge needs replaced

n888vrs

Assuming it's the same as my 2013 was, yes.

Hair dryer, dental floss, white spirit, kitchen roll, new one from Superskoda.

In that order.

I did front, back and wheels to the worm-free facelift ones all at the same time

Cheers guys. 

4 hours ago, Gyp said:

Assuming it's the same as my 2013 was, yes.

Hair dryer, dental floss, white spirit, kitchen roll, new one from Superskoda.

In that order.

I did front, back and wheels to the worm-free facelift ones all at the same time

On 5/5/2018 at 15:03, VAGCF said:

I had my FL ones replaced under warranty and they have started to corrode again.

Yup, same here. They were changed within first three years but now the car is seven years old so not much chance of getting it done for free.

(how much are they - either to buy yourself or to get changed at the dealer?)

EDIT.  Looks like 25 Euros and 27 euros respectively for the front plus rear emblems on Superskoda. 

Both look like the new colour - presumably you can't get green any more?

And a  further presumption  -  they're simply stuck on and you need heat and dental floss to simply loosen the glue and tease it off the paintwork?

Edited by oldstan

The dealer wouldn’t change mine on the wheels when they ALL started to get the white worm within 3 years even after contacting Skoda uk.

I just asked them to have a look at them at the service and they replaced them no problem.

No doubt, due to VWG woes, their stance on replacing things under warranty will harden, which if it is the case won't help their reputation. I've stuck with VW/Audi/Skoda for many years because of the no quibble replacement under warranty that I've experienced, thankfully for very few items. Some were expensive though like a set of alloys due to white worm and the Mechatronic unit for the DSG on one of my Passats.

I know from other folk's experiences that this hasn't always been the case though. 

Edited by VAGCF
  • Like 1