Octavia VRS Mk1 _ Only one owner - NOW SOLD

MagicVrs

Thanks to those who got in touch to show interest in the car. It has now sold, thankfully to another Briskoda member.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm selling my beloved Mk1 VRS. It was first registered in May 2004 and has had one owner - me.

It is in Magic Black and has 11 months MOT on it. The mileage is a genuine 96k. The cambelt and water pump were changed 2 or 3 years ago. New front disks were fitted around two months ago.

The car is pretty much standard - the only change is the head-unit for a MP3 / Bluetooth unit. The original unit is included in the sale. 

It's in good condition and has been serviced regularly, with stamps in the book, though it is due an oil change soon.

Everything works as it should and the car is very clean and tidy. The floor mats have been recently replaced. The interior is good as it has usually only been me in the car.

I've really loved this car but sadly it's come to the time to replace it for something that works better for my current lifestyle. I've never been a heavy footed driver and it has rarely been pushed.

I've attached a couple of photos to give you an idea of the condition. It you'd like more or want more information, please PM me and I'll see what I can do. The car is in Winchester in Hampshire.

I'm looking for £1400 ono for it.

Cheers,

Mike

IMG_20180519_173115849_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180519_173126498-edit.jpg

Edited by MagicVrs
  • Like 3