I have to post a pic of my new Karoq

skoda1982

Nice, it reminds me of the Nogaro Blue they did on the Audi S3 8L..miss my S3 days...oh how times have changed..but for the better!

Edited by Gaz1985

On 17/06/2018 at 19:33, Macdemon said:

WOW....................what a STUNNING shade of blue

it looks better than i imagined , so fair play for taking the plunge into the blue .....;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skaif said:

Haha, great colour! 

Here's mine 

VoJjD4p.jpgo2xcZrq.jpg

Question Have you got Paint missing inside the door where the wing attaches to the body 

Edited by skoda1982

I saw my first Skinflint Blue Karoq today, it was parked near Morecambe railway station. I've had mine since February I thought I'd have seen more by now. I love the colour, glad my wife picked it as I was going for metallic red. (It's also easy to find in a car park full of greys and silvers)

• Like 1

On 19/06/2018 at 21:28, skoda1982 said:

Question Have you got Paint missing inside the door where the wing attaches to the body 

Striking colour indeed

37 minutes ago, OldKaroq said:

@Lulubelle Looks great! We have a Candy White Fabia in the family. Loving the colour. Looks especially fantastic when washed.

Totally agree ...that colour ‘pops’ in the sun when washed n buffed

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 19:15, skoda1982 said:

DSC_0148.JPG

DSC_0149.JPG

Not bad for a standard colour also reminds me of a shade you could get on a Vauxhall Corsa a long time ago in a distant galaxy. Sorry about the Star Wars reference but I work for the company where dreams come true.

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 17:38, Lulubelle said:

My Candy White princess looking good in the sunshine this morning ...I just love the that pugnacious grill :biggrin:  

BEF34C19-7EB0-4E16-955E-E90A65602E15.jpeg

E5959A21-8DA6-4389-B13E-5FE2A0CF5CC7.jpeg

Love the plate our Moon White metallic is very subtle and you need to see  it close up to appreciate the metal flake in it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Love the plate our Moon White metallic is very subtle and you need to see  it close up to appreciate the metal flake in it.

I must’ve spent over an hour with the poor salesman trying to make my mind up between moon and candy white but it was a dull day so the moon didn’t show as well on that ball thing they use for colours.  He was scouring the cars in site to give me an idea of the shades in real life - god bless him.   And the plate?  I do like whisky :blush:   

Edited by Lulubelle
Cats??? Cars