Rear window electric fault

The problem started when the drivers rear window fell out of its holder . I fixed that and thought job done . Wife drove it afew days after and said they wasn’t working again . I found out it had blown the fuse . So changed it and it work , next day same thing happened again .

Took it to a auto electrics place and he disconnected all the doors and still it blown the fuse . It’s live as you put the fuse in . He said it’s nothing to do with what I’ve done . It could be the wiring going to the central convenience module or that itself . I didn’t have the funds to fix it at that time .

Been out today and tried a fuse in to see and it sparks still only had a 40amp fuse to hand not a 30amp as it should be (didn’t put the fuse in just touched it) BUT also heard a spark behind the dash under the steering wheel . 

I took the drivers side plastics off and the wiring looks neat and tidy no water damage that I can see ( carpets never been wet mind you ) 

So hearing that spark behind the dash making me think it’s the central convenience as nothing has changed before or after the window dropped out .everything else works as it should still . Can anyone think what it could be ?