Time to say good bye to my Fabia VRS Mk1

kt600

Hi all, well the time has come and I had to let my fabia mk1 2004 vrs go. to a new home .  I bought the car with 17000 miles on the clock  back in late 2005. So after 13 years of ownership i put the car up for sale on the saturday night last week and it was bought on the sunday. the car has been a true work horse and has been very reliable. Only needing to change the regular items such as tyres, brakes and  a battery and belts and a coolant bottle and sensor. The engine was faultless. Havng done 157000 miles in it myself it will be a car that I will have found memories of .  Why Skoda could not develop and keep that diesel engine i never know, must be because it was just too good .

Due me having the car for 13 years of ownership and the fact that i was not really intending on selling the car as quick or had this in mind to sell it, I had a rush of blood moment and fancied a change ,  i have now  quite  a few new spares I no longer have a use for . A lot are genuine skoda vw items and te rest good quality oem par ts . So if any one is interested please send me a personal message and i can tell you what I have .

Here are pictures of my old car . I wish the new owner well and many happy years of ownership like I have had.        

InkedDSC_0749 (1)_LI.jpg

InkedDSC_0745 (1)_LI.jpg

InkedDSC_0746 (3)_LI.jpg

Edited by kt600
spelling

Yep, its fair to say that after 157000 miles of ownership it was a good car .

I will miss driving it for sure .

Any one interested in some of the new spares I have just send me a personal message .

Just would also like to thank those members out there who have advised me on the car when I have got stuck and needed a second opinion . thank you all.