Dashcam , mirror link, to skoda display screen?

Can anyone advise if this is possible? and how?

Have front and rear dash cams with wifi connectivity.

The cameras have no screens as they as so small.

The cameras have independent battery backup supplies so can view and record when car is parked.

I have an android app that allows me to view footage on my mobile live or history or take out the card to download to the computer.

If i can view the videos live on my mobile via the app, is it possible to then connect my mobile to the skoda screen (is it mirrorlink?) so i can then use the rear dash cam as a rear view camera when reversing into drive and garage????

I’m sure it’s possible with the right app and dashcam but it all sounds complicated, impractical and prone to issues. You’d also have to manually enable it every time you wanted to reverse rather than the screen automatically going into reverse camera mode when reverse was selected. 

You're putting a lot of faith in having a consistent WiFi connection between phone and camera, let alone adding Mirror link into the mix. All it would take is a break in connectivity or even the image freezing and you're giving Dentmaster a ring. 

I have a fairly decent rear dashcam with WiFi capability, but have found it can do the above. Even if it is only on the odd occasion, is it worth the risk? 

Also my camera manual also states not to watch live footage whilst driving. 

Finally if all the previous hasn't put you off, as previously mentioned, you would have to manually activate the dash cam app; pick up phone / unlock phone / click on app / click on Live stream / wait for image to load / place phone back in cubby / put vehicle into reverse....... 

Unless there has been a change in how it operates from when I used it a few years ago, I believe Mirror link blanks the screen when you apply or release the handbrake.