Fabia VRS mk1 VCDS help

SyVRS

I’ve been having some issues since installing a recon turbo wth boost coming in late.  I’ve made a thread about it on the mk1 Fabia owners board here:

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/453949-vrs-turbo-woes/

My question is does anybody know what test procedures or logs I should do to check that my MAF, N75 and MAP sensor are operating correctly? 

Ive already made some adjustments to the actuator, tested the vac lines, checked for boosts leaks etc and logged it along with doing the test to set the stop correctly but I can’t quite get the figures commonly stated on here which ive gone into more detail about on my other thread, so I was wondering if one of the above sensors/control units were giving a poor reading or not operating correctly it could affect the figures that I’m trying to achieve whilst setting the actuator up. I need to check these are working before I make any more adjustments. 

Thanks For any help 

Sorted this now. Actuator was far far far too short and car has almost definitely been remapped so trying to achieve the standard figures on here for setting the actuator is obviously going to be no good. All is well again.